Wednesday 1 December 2010

Here it is.... 1st December 2010 = My 1st BLOG!

Well here it is.... my first EVER BLOG!

My boyfriend,  I should say, now Fiance - that is still taken some getting used to (memory wise) and we've been engaged for almost two years! has been suggesting I BLOG for years. He's into IT, well more than IT - Software Engineering to be precise and accurate ;) but I am simply not into IT. I enjoy IT but I am no computer whizz which quite frankly frustrates me a little. 

I will try to write about my life, my new FOLKSY shop www.folksy.com/shops/firereddesigns and more excitingly our forthcoming wedding!!

Anyway just a very short post for now.... I really hope this is OK for a first post as I do not have a clue what I am doing!? As you can probably see from the quality of this first BLOG - I promise to get better over the next few months.

3 comments:

  1. Hiya,

    Spotted your link to your blog on folksy forums. Great start...it will get easier! Blogs are great fun : )

    Gemma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay good blogging effort! Still to attempt mine!

    ReplyDelete